Dead by Daylight current state – constantly updated
Here you can find posts and other stuff about this game..
This notice will be updated soon with more information.
This will get updated soon, I am currently too busy to update this.
Current issues/bugs with the game v. 2.4.0
Needs to be fixed
- Hook rescues post-exit (all generators repaired) don’t count towards daily ritual progress.
- Deep Wound status effect bar stays at 100% even after second hit in the same Frenzy if it happens too quickly after the first hit.
- You are unable to open Steam profile pages by clicking player names on the scoreboard.
- Wraith with a Sloppy Butcher perk causes bleeding to never stop, even if fully healed.
- The game map has some left over graphics from removed doors in place, screenshot 1 – screenshot 2.
- The trapper is sometimes unable to pick up a survivor trapped in a bear-trap,video.
- The borrowed time perk doesn’t activate sometimes.
- The exit gate doesn’t register if you leave the map.
- The killer can sometimes go fully invisible leaving only heartbeat and red stain to be the only sights of the killer.
- The loading into games can fail using all offerings and not displaying scoreboard only to return back to menu with search for lobbies button. Video, bug report on the forums.
Never to be fixed issues/bugs
- Slightly different and broken scratch marks since the engine update from 1.4.x to 1.5 game update (never to be fully fixed, improved and to be improved?)
Last updated December 22, 2018 16:00 UTC.
Useful information and links
- http://support.deadbydaylight.com Support
- https://forum.deadbydaylight.com Official forums
- How to find survivor(s) Steam profile
- (Old – no longer relevant) Survive with Friends issues and fixes
- (Old – no longer relevant) Dead by Daylight – How to: create backup of your profile/save game
- (Old – no longer relevant) How to fix solo queue getting stuck
Another day and another ragequitter in Dead by Daylight.. However this one posted “kill yourself” to every survivors Steam profile page that they could, one profile was private.
And even during double bloodpoints weekend they ragequit just as the survivors were about to escape by pulling their Internet cable from their PC or otherwise shutdown their network connection.
The match wasn’t overly unfair to the player who got angry in the role of the killer. One of the players, lastik, had Object of Obsession perk and kept running away from the killer around all looping areas of the map. No one blinded the killer and the killer mainly only chased that one player instead of guard the generators from being completed or exit gates from being opened.
Overall this shouldn’t have caused the killer, Glühwürmchen, to react this way. Not to mention this is never OK anywhere, not even on online games where you don’t see your opponents face to face or in general know them in person.
Translation of those profile comments are;
fuck … please die …
stupid cunt. please die, you retard
I wasn’t streaming or recording this game myself so I had to grab recording from lastik’s Twitch to show what happened in this particular game of Dead by Daylight.
Umm.. That’s not how Steam works at all.. You have to go to All Recently Played first and then check each game from there. Steam profile only shows total among all games played within a two week period.
Which in reality shows this at the time of the comment..
I am sorry that I haven’t played that much recently No0btellatoast, and also.. I never derank on purpose, in any game including this one. But thank you anyway, I will forever hold your comment on my trophy section of my Steam profile page.
I wonder what ping means..
If your ping bar icon is red (250+ ms) that means you will most likely to have moderate to high lags in the game. You are also free to leave the lobby if the ping doesn’t suit you.
He accused me of lag switch but.. If your ping is stable how is it switching?
In Dead by Daylight which has been peer to peer game from release date to somewhere summer 2019 the killer acts as host and can lag on purpose to make a hard time for survivors to navigate the map without running into walls or just limit network connection to the clients to stop them from moving completly.
On top of whining at me for his own laggy connection he ragequit as soon as I downed him for the first time – less than two minutes into the game. Other players had OK ping and didn’t complain, or lag in-game.
No idea why his ping was that high, according to his Steam profile game review he speaks Turkish. Didn’t check his ping or country so can’t be sure. As for my connection during that game I had 50 Mbps upload speed which is more than enough for Turkey clients/survivors connecting to my game server.
His permanent Steam profile url: Udayzen
Well here we go again, Dead by Daylight player whine comment on my Steam profile.
First, he commented on the wrong profile.. Nearly an hour after we had played together. And then he doesn’t even know about the biggest bug happening right now where lots of people (including me) have had their game freeze during loading screen (more about that here). And the list goes on.. I was the killer in that game, where he was playing in a full SWF team with his mates..
His Steam profile for reference: Juu.
Alcohol and Dead by Daylight doesn’t mix well, remember that kids!
Tried to help him direct his hatred against the intended target but he just deleted my comment and ignored it. Didn’t delete the comment from my profile either.
Permanent Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820283323
IP address: 18.104.22.168
How many got this achievement only 6 days after release date?
Was I first?
EDIT: I was only the second to get this achievement according to my research..
The first one was MugaiZM who got it only 10 hours before I did.
Permanent Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198841887758
IP address: 22.214.171.124
Permanent Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198812003311
IP address: 126.96.36.199
Steam account was created somewhere around February 5th 2018, the legacy weapon was acquired by using someone elses save file before that moved into the cloud on March 6th 2018.
Permanent Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255127273
IP address: 188.8.131.52